On October 28, 1919, 29 men founded Lambda Iota, Clarkson's third fraternity. On March 18, 1961 they became the 88th chapter of Delta Upsilon Fraternity. The fraternity occupied a house on Leroy Street and purchased the house at 30 Elm in 1922.
The chapter lost their recognition from Clarkson in 2007 and their alumni association sold their house. The fraternity was re-colonized with 21 new Founding Fathers on September 26, 2013. Their new on-campus house at Clarkson was dedicated on April 18, 2015.
Alumni website | Twitter | Facebook page | LinkedIn group (private) | Instagram
|Charter members of Lambda Iota|
|2013 Founding Fathers|