The Lockwood family added the cobblestone porch in the early 1900's. source
|Alpha in 1934|
|AEPi in 1970|
In 1998, the Clarkson chapter of AEPi was dissolved due to lack of interest. The house was sold and in May 1998 it was demolished and a fire/police station was build on the property. Demolition photos provided by the Potsdam Public Museum.